Tuesday 21 April 2015

Dark Eyes and Lips

Today I played around with different eye and lip looks, with a darker style to fit in with my gothic theme.

Eye look:
The eye look I created was using NAKED 2 Palette using greys and champagney/silvers. I used Painterly all over the lid first by MAC. Then used a small blending brush to apply a silver all over the lid. Then I used a darker shade for the crease. I blended and buffed these in with large blending brushes. I then used the darker colour with a thin brush on the bottom lash line for a darker wider eye effect which I liked. I then used a gel based liquid eye liner to create the winged liner. I then popped on lots of mascara to finish the look in layers.

Lip look:
For the perfect lip I started the lips by applying a foundation over the lip area followed by Translucent powder by Illamasqua. I then used 'Cherry' lip liner by MAC. I used this very precisely with a sharp tip angleing it to suit the curves of the lips, I then applied 'Ruby woo' by MAC lipstick all over the lip using an angled lip brush for a precise effect. I then completed the look by lining the outer corners for an ombre effect. I used 'Nightmoth' lipliner to darken the edges smudging this in to fade nearer the middle of the lip with the lip brush dragging the colours out. 


I then photographed this and added a touch of clear lipgloss over the top to create this look which I liked to fit in with my 'Gothic horror' theme. 



No comments:

Post a Comment