Saturday 2 May 2015

Styling Quentin

When it comes to styling Quentin I wanted a very obvious 'mysterious look' to Quentin's choice of clothing. I think that materials can bring out a big sense of character and personality. When thinking about how I wanted my Quentin I wanted to have a sophisticated styling idea. The makeup is going to be structured and contoured down the nose with a sharp aspect. So I wanted my Quentin to appear as if he's up to no good. The styling I have chosen will relate to the images below of A/W fashion trends from 2012. These looks are sophistically well put together and make the male look as if he's wearing a cape or something which relates to Quentin as he is a vampire. My Quentin is a handsome young man who should have confidence in his presence.  




http://www.fashionbeans.com/2012/aw12-mens-fashion-trend-leather/ 
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=leather+textures+in+fashion&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=728&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mvREVZnoIsfD7gaL7IDgCQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=leather++fashion+male&imgrc=lFJRMBl0INH9xM%253A%3B_Oc25RHEbUy3iM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%252F736x%252Fd2%252Fc7%252Fe7%252Fd2c7e717549e177d21e736294b564650.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.pinterest.com%252Fbgillis1813%252Fcool-clothes%252F%3B736%3B981

I cannot get hold of a suit but really liked the facial expression as inspiration from this male model above. He appears strong and confident whilst looking mysterious. I want Quentin to be a bit arrogant and a little evil at the same time so will try my best to direct my model to show this when it comes to poses. I have put together an outfit which consists of: Black jeans, A cape/leather style and resting ontop of the shoulders will be a leather jacket with different zip pockets with different quilted textures. I really wanted to bring the look together using different textures and it reflects on the makeup I will be using on Quentin. He will have shiny under eye redness as well as a very matte skin with paleness as well to give Quentin a deathly pale finish to his skin tone. His cheek bones will be defined and contoured to give him a sharp look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment