Thursday 26 February 2015

Theatrical Miss Haversham Experiments

To help me decide what look I wanted to do for Miss Haversham I decided to try out a theatrical makeup look as well as a TV more subtle ageing look. Today was all about experimenting with the tips we learnt in Sue's ageing lesson. I found it really helpful to follow the natural creases of my own face to create these lines and wrinkles. 

Products Used:
Skin Base, Illamasqua
Charles Fox supracolour, purple, red, white, black
Charles Fox Concelar palette

Firsty I primed my skin as well as using skin base from Illamasqua. 




Then I started following my creases exaggerating these of course! I added crows feet, frown lines, forehead lines, smile lines, creases on my nose and lips and dark under eyes. 


I added a redish browny shade onto the under eyes to make them look really dark and sunken. 
I really loved the effect of this concelar underneath the eyes. I smudged it in with my fingertips to warm the product.
I decided to use my supra colour to add a tear drop onto the cheek to add a little more of a Miss Haversham feel to the look!

Next time I want to experiment with a more subtle ageing for a younger Miss Haversham. 

No comments:

Post a Comment