Wednesday 25 February 2015

Miss Haversham Second Trial

Today was my second attempt of trying out my Miss Haversham design. It didnt go as subtle as I hoped I feel I was a little too heavy on the products today but I'm glad it was only a practice.

I used the same technique as my first attempt of my facechart look. However, I was really please with how my 'caged lip' turned out today using duo lash glue.

Firstly I primed the skin and started to buff the skin base onto the high points of the face.


The frown lines, smile lines and crows feet were created by getting my model to screw her face up in the appropriate ways so that I could place these features in the suitable places. 


I blended this in well so it would look more realistic for a TV series look. 

The eyes were using my supracolour palette making a sallow yellow/browny shade. I poped MAC Gloss ontop of the whole area which I was pleased with the outcome. It looked very glossy and sallow which is exactly what I was hoping for.


I did not get time to add a strong contour or age spots today as I ran out of time.
I will do this in next session so I am confident to get them equal on both sides.

My first attempt of the lips in my opinion did not go well at all! I used too much of a thick brush and dark colour to create the lines of the creases in the lip. I added duo over the top but not enough, I decided to focus on getting this lip perfect so I tried again. 






I used a red colour to add the lines in the lip this time and then plenty of duo glue over the top to smudge in to make the lips look all dried up. 


I was half pleased with my final look but definitely need one more practice to make this look perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment