Wednesday 25 February 2015

1st Attempt Of Face Chart

Products needed:

Moisturiser
Primer
Skin Base over forehead, under eyes, tops of cheek bones and chin
Mixed red, black, green and yellow supracolour for the wrinkles to be blended out
Yellow/purple/red supracolour for the eye circles
Grey kryolan shaddow for the deep contour on cheek bones
Translucent and White powder to dust on top of the skin base
Dark brown shadow to darken eyes
MAC Gloss pot to go over the eye sockets and underneath
Duo lash glue for the lips

To begin this look I moisturised my models face, primed it and then begun to buff in skin base in white around the natural features of the face which are naturally highlighted by light, the Satis house was lit by candles mostly so the face may appear more harsh than it would outside because of shading. I then used a thin brush to mix in the supra colour which would be a suitable colour for the lines and wrinkles on the skin. Yellow and redish colours were blended into the under eyes to give it a dark eyed effect. The yellow makes the eyes look more sallow. 
I then applied a translucent powder around the areas of grease. Which then I used a white powder over this to give it a dry skin look. I used a grey and black mixed and applied a line from the top of the ear down the cheek bone to give a strong sculptured contour. This was then blended out with a thicker blending brush. The brows were brushed upwards with a disposable mascara wand.  I used a slight blush to give the cheeks a flushed appearance, I may not do this next time though as I think Miss H should look more stone cold rather than appear hot with flushes. I then added a little brown smudged and smoked on the lashlines of both sets of lashes to make her eyes appear more closed and tired. 


To finish the look I added a foundation onto the lips while having the lips scrunched up. This allowed the foundation to go onto all the creased areas to make it appear wrinkled. I forgot to add duo lash glue onto of the lips but next time I will to add a flakey lip effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment