Thursday 26 March 2015

Fashion Images Miss Haversham References

Today I was reading through LOVE magazine and found some great inspiration for my Miss Haversham design. I really loved these distorting images. These images made me feel something and that is something I want to take into consideration for my Miss H final design.



The spooky images are really disturbing to me and I love how the photographer has incorporated dramatic lighting within the photos.


These few images include a skeleton which reminded me of Miss Haversham being described as "half skeleton" by Pip.









These images reminded me of Miss Havaershams deteriorating wedding dress. The fabrics look like they're decaying. The right image especially reminded me of an Alexandra McQueen reference from his collections.


The white hair and skinny boned, pale appearance of the model here also reminded me of Miss Haversham in a high fashion style!


No comments:

Post a Comment